The scholars of the Salaf and Khalaf declared disbeliever those who attribute a direction to Allah
In his book "al-Mirqat Mafatih, Sharh al-Michkat Maçabih" the Shaykh Al-Mulla Ali Qari said:
"A whole group of them [that is to say the Pious Predecessors-Salaf Salih -] and Khalaf's [that is to say, the period following] said:" Whoever believes that Allah is in one direction is an unbeliever (kafir), as was clearly reported by Al-Iraqi when he said: "This is the opinion of Abu Hanifah, Malik, Ash-Shafii, Al and Al-Ashari Baqillani-"".
- The Imam, the illustrious scholar, muhaddith (transmitter of hadith), the Faqih (specialist in jurisprudence), the Shaykh Al-Mulla Qari Ali is a great scholar of the Madh-hab (school of jurisprudence) and Hanafi died in 1014 of the Hegira (rahimahou l-lah) that is to say there are about 420 years.
He wrote a commentary on the book "Al-Fiqh Al-Akbar", which is well known.
- Here it confirms that the scholars of the Salaf and Khalaf declared infidel for those who belief that Allah is in one direction. Following this he quotes from them, five scholars reference in the Muslim community, namely: Abu Hanifah, Malik, Ash-Shafii, Al and Al-Ashari Baqillani.
- The Imam Abu Hanifah the Mujtahid Ibn Thabit Nouman-year, is one of the scholars of the Salaf most famous. He was born in 80 and died in 150 AH (rahimahou l-lah).That is to say there are over 1280 years. He is the Imam of the Hanafi school and he was honored to meet companions of the Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu the Lahou alayhi wa sallam). It is called Imam Al-Adham.
- The Imam, a specialist in the science of Hadith, the Mujtahid-lawyer-Malik Ibn Anas is one of the greatest scholars of our community, it is an essential reference for every Muslim. This is a salaf (That is, he lived in the first three centuries of the Hegira), he was born in 93 and died in 179 AH, (l-Lah rahimahou) c ' is to say there are about 1255 years. He is the Imam of the school (Madh-hab) Maliki.
- The Imam, the Mujtahid-jurist Muhammad Ibn-Idris Ash-Shafii is one of the greatest scientists of our community is an essential reference for every Muslim. This is a salaf (That is, he lived in the first three centuries of the Hegira), he was born in 150 and died in 204 AH, (rahimahou l-lah) c ' is to say about 1230 years ago. He is the Imam of the school (Madh-hab) shafiite.
- Imam Abu l-Hassan Al-Ashari is a scholar of the Salaf (That is, having lived in the first three centuries of the Hijra) he was born in 260 (some say 270) and died in 324 of the Hegira (the other said 330 or 333) rahimahou l-Lah. A large number of scholars have praised him and consider him one of the greatest defenders of the belief of Ahlus Sunnah wa-s-l jama3ah.
- The Imam, Qadi Abu Bakr Muhammad al-Maliki Baqillani was born in 338 and died in 403 AH, (l-Lah rahimahou) that is to say there are about 1030 years. He was one of the greatest scholars of the Madh-hab (school of jurisprudence) Maliki during his time and a great defender of the belief of Ahlus-Sunnah s. Some have designated as the Mujaddid the fourth century AH (that is to say, one that revitalizes the science of religion).
- It has been confirmed in other works that the Imams of the four founders Madh-hab (Abu Hanifah, Malik, Ash-Shafii and Ahmad ibn Hanbal) declared disbeliever those who attribute the body and the direction to Allah. See related subject: here
THE REFUTATION OF HIM (IBN TAYMIYYAH)
BY IBN JAHBAL