Al Shifa bi-al-Mustafa
Al-Qadi Iyad confirms that to
insult or demean the Prophet is disbelief
Al-Qadi Iyad said:
"من سب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم أو عابه أو ألحق به نقصا في نفسه أو نسبه أو دينه أو خصله من خصاله أو عرض به أو شبهه بشىء على طريق السب له أو الإزراء عليه أو التصغير لشأنه أو الغض منه والعيب له فهو ساب له"
[Ash-Shifa page 428-429]
"Those who insult the Prophet (sallallaahu the Lahou alayhi wa sallam), or belittles or ridicules or is assigned a meanness on his person or his ancestry or his actions, or any of its characteristics which, committed of disbelief”
- The Qadi Abu-judge-l-Fadl Ibn Musa Ibn Iyad Iyad al-Yahsoubi known as Qadi Iyad, Maliki is a great scholar. He was born in 476 and died in 544 AH, (l-Lah rahimahou) that is to say there are over 950 years. His book "Ash-Shifa 'is well known, the full title of the book is
" Al Shifa bi-al-Mustafa tarif houqouq ".
- Here he gives a very important decision, namely that those who insult or belittle the Prophet (sallallaahu the Lahou alayhi wa sallam) is a kaafir.
- On the next page, he quotes Ibn Muhammad Sahnoun (a scholar of the Salaf) also reports that insult or belittle unanimously the Prophet is disbelief.
See the article here .
- It is also unbelief to insult God, just as Al-Qadi Iyad said in this same book, see the article here .
- The rule is that any belief, any act or word which means a mockery or disdain towards Allah, His books, His messengers, His angels, signs of His religion, His laws, His promise or His threat is disbelief.
- One who has committed an infidelity to return immediately to Islam by saying the two testimonies, that is to say: "I testify that there is no god but Allah and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah."
It is not enough to say: " astaghfirou-Lah"